We are all facing uncertain times, and we want to reassure everyone that we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our customers, team members, and the wider community. We will continue to implement all government and health advice as it made available.
Policies in place:
- All staff are exercising social distancing and no physical contact, such as hand shakes.
- Hand sanitising stations are readily available for all staff and are used frequently.
- Deeper cleaning and disinfection of high-touch and high-traffic areas of our work vehicles, equipment and headquarters.
- More frequent maintenance and cleaning of our facilities.
- We request online or over the phone payments, to avoid cash handling.
- All staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
What this means for you:
- We will continue to provide you with the same service bookings, service quotes and estimates, payments and general enquires. We are fortunate that all our systems are online, and therefore our office staff can easily work from home to continue to provide you the same level of service.
- Our field technicians remain fully operational and are employing our new control measures to maintain the highest hygiene throughout their operations.
- If you’d prefer for us to remain outside of your house or business, we totally understand and can still undertake our external cleaning offerings, including window cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing and pressure washing.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult period.
Stay safe and look after each other:
The Bax Team